option of dining or relaxing with the view of the ocean across the pool and shaded garden. The ground floor has arched openings allowing the monsoon breeze to drift through in the afternoon.
The hotel has earned itself a reputation for a “home away from home” atmosphere, excellent seafood and friendly service. It has a dedicated following of regular repeat “Afrochicers”, who often pre-order their favorite dishes before arrival!
The ultimate beach holiday destination, Diani has a vast variety of activities and excursions on offer. A plethora of water sports from scuba to snorkeling, deep-sea fishing to sailing, wind surfing to dolphin and whale watching. While on dry land there’s day trips to Shimba Hills National Reserve and Mombasa City, quad biking, cookery classes and microlight flights are just a few activities available. And of course there is always the favorite coastal pastime of relaxing and soaking up the sun on the beach. With such a variety of options, you have the ability to make your holiday what you want.
A full à la carte menu is available with the most delectable of cuisine. Meals are served at the location and time of your choice. You are encouraged to order two hours
in advance as any seafood is sourced especially for the dish, ensuring the freshest quality. The menu boasts European, Indian and Asian flair, with a subtle Swahili influence.
AT A GLANCE
- 3 luxury garden-facing en-suite double rooms each with balcony
- 5 luxury ocean-facing en-suite double rooms each with balcony
- 1 Junior ocean-facing suite with balcony. Suitable for a family with en-suite double and single bed. The bathroom features both shower and Jacuzzi bath.
- 1 Executive ocean-facing suite with balcony. A double en-suite room and separate single-bed room. The bathroom features both shower and Jacuzzi bath.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and include a stocked mini bar, coffee and tea station, Wi-Fi, TV and DVD player, iPod sound dock
- Swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- Spa treatments available in-house
- Supplement activities available at additional charge: private lobster & champagne beach dinner, private dinner on a dhow, full day dolphin safari trip, golf, deep sea game fishing, Mombasa city excursions, snorkeling and scuba diving, sailing, dhow cruises, skydiving, day trips to Wasini Island and Marine Park to name a few
- Includes: 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and laundry
- 24hr power throughout hotel supported by generator (220V)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2017 – NOMINATED WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS ‘LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL'
- 2017 – NOMINATED WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS ‘LUXURY BEACH VILLA'
- 2017 – NOMINATED WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS ‘LUXURY HONEYMOON HOTEL'
- 2016 – TRIPADVISOR ‘TRAVELLER’S CHOICE'
- 2016 – TRIPADVISOR ‘CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE'
- 2016 – NOMINATED WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS ‘LEADING BEACH RESORT IN AFRICA'