will fill any time you desire to the perfect temperature. The large and comfortable communal tents provide a dining area where scrumptious meals are served, a lounge area perfect for afternoon relaxation, a lounge bar where drinks are served, as well as comfortable sofas placed in specially-selected locations around the camp to soak up the views of the amazing Serengeti.
The famous wildebeest migration will pass through all three locations throughout the year. The Serengeti houses a huge variety of animals including leopards, lions, buffaloes, elephants, cheetah, Thomson’s and Grant’s gazelle, topi, eland, waterbuck, hyena, rhino, baboon, impala, African wild dog, and giraffe. The park also hosts about 500 bird species, such as ostrich, secretary bird, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds, and many species of vultures. Exceptionally experienced guides that know every inch of the park will take you on morning and afternoon game drives focused on the migration and other species and predators that come along with this incredible spectacle. Should you wish, consider a full day out in the bush on safari. The bird life is particularly good on the forest edge- where woodpeckers and brightly-colored kingfishers can often be seen.
Breakfast is served before the morning game activity. If a packed breakfast is requested then coffee, tea and a selection of morning snacks will be served out in the bush during your morning game viewing activity. Lunch will be enjoyed back at the camp or a bush picnic can be provided when on a full day safari. From bush breakfasts, private picnics, sundowners and three course dinners, Kichakani Serengeti Camp offers a migration experience never to be forgotten. If you wish to enjoy breakfast at the camp and a day out on safari - a scrumptious bush lunch will arranged. Afternoon tea is served just before the afternoon game activity and offers a selection of cake, tea, coffee and fresh fruit juices.
Sundowners are a must on any safari, and the perfect way to end the day and take some time to enjoy the magnificent sunsets of Africa. Enjoy a refreshing drink or a signature cocktail and scrumptious cocktail snacks as you celebrate the end of the day - all while being surrounded by thousands of wildebeest and zebras.
AT A GLANCE
- 10 luxury tents with king-size beds, mosquito nets, plug points and a sitting area in front of the tent
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor bucket shower filled by your personal attendant to your perfect temperature anytime you desire
- Fantastic game viewing year round
- Migration viewing all year round
- Mobile camp following the great wildebeest migration
- Early morning and afternoon game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles (alternatively full day game drives with picnic lunch)
- All Inclusive: 3 meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beer, safari activities, laundry
- Electricity supplied by silent packed generator and inverter battery system